This was such a great find. I was strolling through the grocery store (one of my favorite places) and stumbled upon this:
And seriously….how could I not make a cookie with this?
So I did. I made a perfectly soft, chewy cookie that has a super wow factor. I really love this cookie recipe because it does not require an electric mixer. It is all mixed in a bowl with a wooden spoon. Super easy, delicious cookies that can be made by anyone!
I used some Hershey’s Baking Melts to make these cookies. I got the baking melts at Food Blogger Forum last month (thanks Hershey!) and was dying to use them in a cookie. Since the baking melts are pretty large, I used an ice cream scoop to make some super large cookies. Of course, if you can’t find baking melts you can use regular chocolate chips. I would up the amount of chips to 1 1/2 cups though.
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 stick butter
- 6 tablespoons of dark chocolate peanut butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg plus 1 yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup baking melts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and peanut butter, allow to cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- Once the butters are cool mix in sugars.
- Add in egg and stir until combined.
- Add in vanilla.
- Stir in baking melts.
- Use an ice cream scoop place cookie dough on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 19-21 minutes or until edges are brown.
If you want recipes that are more healthy, visit SanatateInBucatarie.ro